Wednesday 15 August 2012

NerdieWorld Gives a Warm Welcome!

Welcome guys! to my new and improved blog of books and such! I used to have a blog called Eve Marie O'Donoghue, but it wasn't very successful...
I also have ExtremeRead612; my old book blog (which I will be closing at the end of the month :( )! I love book blogging! (Probably because I love books)
But I decided to make a new one for books and for, well, other things I'm interested in! For instance, I've recently started to enjoy photography! Particularly nature like flowers and stuff! And since X-Men: First Class, I'm a MASSIVE superhero nerd! I love music! I play the saxophone and the piano, and love listening to Coldplay, and Florence + the Machine and all those swagsters ;)
I really hope you enjoy this blog just as much as ExtremeRead612 and hope to see you soon! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment