Tuesday 25 September 2012

UPDATE: NerdieWorld Goes to London!

HI GUIISSS! Guess what? You guessed it! Imma goin' to LONDON! I'm crazzyy...

So I'm really excited as you can probably tell because I am going to London!
No, I am not English, I am Irish and that is why it is exciting because I've never been there and I really want to go and plus, I am going to Warner Bros. Studios! Whhaat?!
So I will have loads of footage and pictures when I come back and I'll probably still be active on Instagram while I'm there but I will not be bringing my laptop.. :( so here's a link to my Statigram if you want to find my Instagram: http://statigr.am/eve_the_penguin_nerd

And yeah so I'll see you guys probably Monday because I am home Friday but busy over the weekend. I need to post my monthly stuff on Monday anyway so there will be a big feed on Monday! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment